My Cubican and Me

My Cubican: Ryan, Sweet husband of Mexican and Cuban descent (hence my Cubican)

Me: Kellie, Wife, Mommy, and so much more

Our Boy: Kylan, the cutest little man ever

Our Girl: Rosie, tiny, precious, and full of spunk

Our Blog: Life, Love, Laughs, and other good things...

Thursday, March 15, 2012

A TMI moment, too good not to share.

So. Here we are. I know you want to know what happened to me today. What could possibly be so good that I am up blogging about it at 10:00 p.m. (The p.m. part is very important. It's the part that says its way to late for Kellies to be awake!)

Well. This is it.

I had my very first experience with sneezing and consequently peeing my pants a little. Yeah. Go ahead and absorb that!

I've heard of pregnant women experiencing such a delight, but until today I was not among them.

Its been a long day. My dumb family is going on vacation without me. So I had to say goodbye for ten days to way too many people. (Plus also, I accidentally forgot my waterbottle at redheaded sister's house. May not seem like a big deal to you, but there have been breakdowns about this before.)

So... where do the pee-pants come in? We're getting there.

When all the bags were loaded, prayers said, and kisses given Ryan and I headed home. As is only too common in my life, I had to race to the bathroom once we got in the door. So one would think we were in the clear, but apparently not.

Sitting on my lovely little chair, it happens! Out of nowhere, I sneeze. No big deal right? Wrong. I have never been such a fan of sneezing, silly thing to dislike I know, but whatev... My disdain is totally justified now :) Sneeze is immediately followed by this "What the heck just happened?!?!?!" realization. Yeah. Not joking. Well fine, sneeze. You may win this round but just wait till next time!!! I will not need a change of pants, but you my sneezy friend, you will need a whole lot more!

No comments:

Post a Comment